Reinforced 26 x 1.75 12g cruiser and freewheels rims with manic mechanic sprocket

GoldenMotor.com

rockonp04

Oct 1, 2010
California
REAR COASTER WHEEL HEAVY DUTY 26 X 1.75. All chrome steel, thick 105g spokes, 12 gauge spokes, heavy duty coaster hub thicker metal, 18 tooth sprocket, 1 1/4 inch, 3mm wide rim. Rim is 11mm inner depth and 24mm inner width. Great replacement wheel! HISTOP TAIWAN KT brand. I also have two freewheels that are the same size and are reinforced. The rear cruiser brake rim already has a manic mechanic adapter and sprocket (40T) attached it. The cruiser brake is already calibrated and set up by a bike shop with the sprocket on it so I don't want to take it off and have to pay to have it recalibrated. I am building another bike with a shift kit so I don't need the adapter sprocket so I am willing to sell the adapters and sprocket with the rim at a discounted price since it is used and slightly scratched but is still in great shape. Willing to negotiate if shipping is a problem. I am located in Los Angeles County. Freewheels - $35, Coaster $35. Coaster with adapter and sprocket- $65. Adapter and sproket - $35. Adapter Fit Measurements that are in the range of 1.524 to 1.528.Adapter fits: High Stop, Micargi, Shimano CB-110, Shimano CB-110E.

Attachments

Last edited:

bill gurreri

Mar 30, 2011
york , pa, usa
i will buy the coaster and adapter if you can see what shipping cgarge is to 17345 area code.... need soon
email or text me anytime , i'm up late 717-542-1933