There's no business like snow business

GoldenMotor.com

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
The next big snowfall (four inches) is on the way. People here are planning like it's the blizzard of 03 on the way. I plan to thaw some of my wife's homemade soup, and make a sandwich from her homemade chicken salad, and maybe write a little on a new project I am pursuing.

Let it snow, let snow, let it snow. God I love being old.

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Didn't get the snow but tonight it's freezing rain in the forecast. More soup tomorrow and still have chicken salad. If it stops raining, I'll open the back door and weld on my project bike. So nice to do nothing but what I want. Well that's about 20% of the time the other 80% seems like what my wife wants me to do. Oh well I have time to do both.

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
The big snow event turned out to be an inch here. I walked out to get the paper this morning and had to laugh. They canceled everything yesterday and got nothing all day. Over night they had one inch. But I still got the homemade soup and home made chicken salad so it wasn't a complete waste.

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
It's been snowing here since December began. I am up to my eyeballs in it. We are supposed to get 6-8 more today...

Buzzard

Jul 9, 2008
Lincoln, NE
LadyG asked me what I was going to do today and I said nothing....and she said you did that yesterday so I told her I wasn't finished yet.
buzzard.