Ventura Thieves on Motorized Bicycles

GoldenMotor.com

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
re: Ventura Thieves on MB's

...were casing vehicles in the area on motorized bicycles.
Officers said they canvassed the neighborhood and found the two motorized bicycles along with property allegedly stolen from unlocked vehicles in the area.
They're walkin' now!

They should have posted pictures of the bikes, that might have identified the thieves.

civlized

Apr 28, 2009
Alabama
Re: Ventura Thieves on MB's

My guess is the bikes were stolen as well.
I hope so. I would hate to think that these fools could have been members here. Can't get much lower than a sorry, pos, thief. As I read more and more about thefts and other criminal activity, I wonder what has happened to us and long for the good ole' days.

kicking

Apr 11, 2010
mississippi

I hope so. I would hate to think that these fools could have been members here. Can't get much lower than a sorry, pos, thief. As I read more and more about thefts and other criminal activity, I wonder what has happened to us and long for the good ole' days.
the cops probably get tired of dealing with all the junk going on . The police and fire department are taking a lot of cuts in pay , and in the force in mobile al. alone . I live not so far from Escambia fl. . And between the home invasions and street thugs , I would say it is getting to the point the military will step in , or need to step in . Then it will be marshal law , and we will all have to deal with another type of hassle. And for some crazy notion I think it will still be going on . I mean what has the U.N. ever done but but swing their necks back and forth and watch missiles fly over their heads as countries exchange them ? I wonder what will happen when they do chose sides ? I know it sounds like over exaggeration . But its getting crazy everywhere from what I see every day. ( I dont like what I see and watch my grand babies very close ! ) the bike can be replaced ., my grand babies can not !

Last edited:

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california

i was just wondering who's idea it was to use motorized bikes to case neighborhoods at 5am.

might as well bring a megaphone with you and yell "WE'RE OUTSIDE STEALING YOUR STUFF!!!"