WeedEater help beyond what i see

GoldenMotor.com

slowenuff

May 5, 2010
baltimore,maryland
hey there folks....i have stumbled upon a working weedeater [not wacker] and would love the challenge of making it work as a bicycle engine.....i have found only one youtube vid that even remotely begins to lay out the issues....all after the fact w/ a figer pointing to this and that.....and it is helpful,BUT.....is there a place here w/ more info, preferably as text, that describes the procedure of weedeater to world beater....i'm new and have minimal luck searches the volumns of info here at this site.....if your search words are'nt exact it seems to turn up little.....i have tons of differnt bike to work w/ but a thoughtful written journey by a member would be inspiring....and videos are also fine....my searches turn up the same guy w/ the completed bmx bike.....lots of note this and note that.....so is that the extent of this type of conversion......or should i just draw it out and do my own trial and error????/ sorry if this a worn out topic or "kits" are where it's at.....just wondering what i can do w/ this thing besides kill vegetation.....thank you for listening and i appreciate any and all advice, remarks, live links......you may even laugh out loud if i'm missing some obvious stuff right here and right under my nose..... charlie in baltimore maryland.duh.

Last edited:

slowenuff

May 5, 2010
baltimore,maryland
elmo, thank you for your response....you cleared up nearly every question i had....loved your mounting plate and the use of the BB shell to controll the contact arc...clever, easy to get bike parts woven to your motor system....your porch is obviously a good place to think things out....one of the better shop locations .....i'll photograph my journey and let the forum in on what i do....just as i had hoped, fresh inspiration.... thank you. charlie in baltimore maryland.duh..duh.