go-ped,,,old?

GoldenMotor.com

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
I don't seem to be able to put the pic in this ,,,,,,

194? Go-Ped > $25 Cash - $25 (Rayville, MO (45 min NE of KC))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-04-28, 1:11PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

194? Sears Go-Ped.... Don't know much about it. Jut want it out of the yard.
My son was always going to do something with it and never did, trying to clean the yard
If interested call 816-217-0205

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

194? Go-Ped > $25 Cash - $25 (Rayville, MO (45 min NE of KC))

Date: 2010-04-28, 1:11PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

194? Sears Go-Ped.... Don't know much about it. Jut want it out of the yard.
My son was always going to do something with it and never did, trying to clean the yard
If interested call 816-217-0205

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
I couldn't get the pic to copy,but someone posted a pic of one in nice looking shape (but was removed for not posting enough on here)but I could look at it from my e-mail) and it was a 1960's moped ,,It looked older on my Craigs list pic,all rusty and such,his had good paint

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Just so you know, photos don't get removed for not having enough posts, you just can't upload any pictures or links until you have a few posts.....keeps the spam to a manageable level.

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
I posted a pic w/my teenagers help befor,,I just couldn't remember how to do it ,,I even e-mailed it to myself,,but couldn't copy and paste it into the thread window ,I just got the add printing and it was same day so I figured people would just go to the c-list add

yamahonkawazuki

Mar 17, 2010
Clinton Tn
I posted a pic w/my teenagers help befor,,I just couldn't remember how to do it ,,I even e-mailed it to myself,,but couldn't copy and paste it into the thread window ,I just got the add printing and it was same day so I figured people would just go to the c-list add
i figured as much with 407 posts, i cant find the CL ad anyhoo. BUT wish i could see it. cant get it here, BUT FWIW still would love to see whats out there