Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Sponsors

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle > Motorized Mountain Bikes and Road Bikes

Motorized Mountain Bikes and Road Bikes Motorize a full suspension mountain bike to get a smother ride or for a little more speed try motorized road bicycles. This section is for sharing ideas on motorizing your mountain and road bikes.

project awesome an a half!

Motorize a full suspension mountain bike to get a smother ride or for a little more speed try motorized road bicycles. This section is for sharing ideas on motorizing your mountain and road bikes.

Old 12-17-2012, 04:21 PM
Motorized Bicycle Member

Default project awesome an a half!

Hey guys, some of you may remember my thread http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?t=43784 well an anonymous hero came to my rescue. this fine fellow prefers not to be named so we will keep it that way, but just know he is an awesome guy. keep rocking bud, you know who you are
Old 12-18-2012, 11:38 PM
Motorized Bicycle Member

Default Re: project awesome an a half!

Update!!! I have a date when my motor will arrive now (thanks dude!!) The bike shown above is a 1990's vintage specialized rock hopper. its got full integrated shimano rapidfire shifters and centerpull brakes. needless to say with a test fit of a car battery on a rack it stops on a freakin dime. sorry about the cellphone pics, its the best I can do.