Very Classy China Girl

GoldenMotor.com

bluegoatwoods

Jul 29, 2012
Central Illinois
Maybe the bike itself is from 1953. If so, then this guy is probably not being fraudulent in the legal sense.

But he sure is skirting the edge. I suppose he's trying to establish a real income the easy way. But I'll betcha the number of people with that kind of money to spend on a toy who also don't have the smarts to establish just what they're buying is too small for him to count on making many sales.

So he's being kind of a creep for nothing.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Wow, she really is a beautiful. Thanks for posting, Russ.

Great attention to detail. Looks horribly uncomfortable to ride. hehe, period correct.
But if he gets $10,961 USD, I'm gonna sell the wife, the car and the dog and invest in more tools.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
$1,096 maybe....

yep looks very uncomfortable to ride and dint cost that much to build, by hey there is an idiot born every second and some of them have way to much money so it may sell....

pretty nice pic though if your in to that style of build, not my thing but still a nice pic.

Trying to figure out the air cylinder on the front though...?

Map
,wee,

Last edited:

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
If he gets 10 grand for it I'm putting Captain America up for sale. $15,000 sounds about right to me.

The sad thing is he'll probable sell the thing to someone with more money than common sense.
For-crying-out loud. It's a 'V' frame bicycle with a Chinese 2 stroke. Nice paint job and a junk yard fuel tank but nothing else special about it. $600.00 is more reasonable.

Tom

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
I'm certainly glad that you guys talked me outa springing for this one ----- close call!!

I owe y'all a beverage of your choice!

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I'm certainly glad that you guys talked me outa springing for this one ----- close call!!

I owe y'all a beverage of your choice!
Before you put your wallet away are you sure you wouldn't be interested in an 'Easy Rider' clone bike. For you, $14,500.00.

Tom

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Before you put your wallet away are you sure you wouldn't be interested in an 'Easy Rider' clone bike. For you, $14,500.00.

Tom

Sure. Just ship it to my 'ex'..........I'll wire funds to your Swiss account from my Cayman's account.

(Gotta provide job security to the NSA......:D)

Last edited: