Best Kit w/ $150 Budget!

GoldenMotor.com

Randog707

Oct 18, 2009
Fairfield,ca
yes Dax kits come with instructions,they also have instructions on there web site in full color heres the link,Page Title ....I've only bought parts from Dax not a complete engine kit,but I'm sure they'll send the kit to california.I bought my kit from rawmotorsusa,and got my kit with no problems and I live in california,heres the phone number to Dax, Call 303-459-2780 and ask for Duane.I'm pretty sure they ship to cali.hopes this helps.

kahnowerh

Oct 26, 2009
Washington, District of Columbia
I bought an F80 kit from Dax.
I've no complaints.

Came well packaged, I don't remember getting printed instructions—but I also didn't look for them. His online instructions are decent, and after looking around the forum for a bit you'll have a good idea how to put one of these things together.

speedster239

Nov 26, 2009
Torrance, CA
Well,
I bought Dax's F80 70cc kit. Should be a fun little install and great riding :D. Quick question. Is that a true 70cc or is that what the factory labels it as (ie 80cc is really 66cc etc)?

Thanks for all the help with the choice! I wouldn't have known who to choose without you guys.

All the best,
Vaughan

fall_down_stand_up

Apr 26, 2009
granbury
Dax has been talking on the chat board saying he cant get anymore kits....Hes a great dealer,but what do you do for a warranty if he doesnt have anymore engines to give you if yours goes bad....alot of the other dealers are saying they will still be getting there kits from there suppliers after 2010....
Go with someone that will be getting these kits in the future....
John-John.shft.

Randog707

Oct 18, 2009
Fairfield,ca
speedster,they all say their 80cc,but NONE of them are. their 66cc,99% of these kits come from china,and their are four different factory's china that make these kits,they all claim 80cc,but here in the usa we know better there 66cc.

speedster239

Nov 26, 2009
Torrance, CA
Dax has been talking on the chat board saying he cant get anymore kits....Hes a great dealer,but what do you do for a warranty if he doesnt have anymore engines to give you if yours goes bad....alot of the other dealers are saying they will still be getting there kits from there suppliers after 2010....
Go with someone that will be getting these kits in the future....
John-John.shft.
At such a cheap price I'd just get another kit if Dax couldn't fulfill a warranty in 2010. Hopefully by then, you will be allowed to have these motors shipped to California.

Randog707

Oct 18, 2009
Fairfield,ca
Lol Bairdco,I said 99% because the guys from rock solid,completely rebuild their kits from the ground up with better made parts.but your right Bairdco,cause the guys at rock solid still have to buy their kits from china then they rebuild them.So yeah their all 100% china made.I stand corrected.take care brotha.......(West Side)......