Rodger says buy my bike.

GoldenMotor.com

AshContinent

Mar 25, 2008
Hey all Rodger the welder from Arizona here.22 yrs old. Been leeching for about a week learning from the elders here. I moved in with my parents to go to welding school and got a chinese motor from e-bay installed it on a Red and Silver cruiser (c)and fired it right up after properly greasing the parts. Took it out for a ride in the desert and broke my hand falling. Bikes and engine fine. hand not. Now parents say the bike must go!!!:(:eek:Anyways i'll put some pictures up if anyone is interested in buying the setup. I'll ship it to you. I paid 150 for the motor and 380 for the bike. I wanna see someone pipe up with a two hundred dollar bid here. Just trying to cut my losses and flee this game unwillingly.

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
Welcome to the forum Rodger. Sorry to hear about your hand. I was a welder in a previous life. Lots of nice folks here...................

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
Welcome to the darkside. you don't really want to get rid of it yet you got to get even with it. Don't be a you know.rotfl
I hope you heal up quickly get the parents to try it. They they can't be much older than me(55) and I kind of doubt it. Your dad will like it then you should be able to keep it. I built one for a friend he took it home and his wife won't let him on it as she rides it all the time and this guy is a welder. My evil 2-cents
Norman

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Im 63 and I have one that occupies most of my time. Im with norman get them involved and you can keep it just take it easy on it.

AshContinent

Mar 25, 2008
Sorry guys i wish, i'm adopted and my parents are old 60+ and they don't care if its fun or legal or whatever, they want me off it and i need them to keep paying for welding school so thats that. Well that said lets get some bloody offers already...lol

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
You might be in the wrong place. It seems most of us built our own bikes. I'd try ebay. Or maybe craigs list.

Last edited: