Oregon Coast area

GoldenMotor.com

jolfstn

Oct 30, 2011
Seattle, WA
According to the member map, am I really the only one of us between Newport and Corvallis? Really? I'd love someone to take rides with, it's so scenic here, it would really surprise me if I was the only rimbiquilist in 40 miles. I know, the laws are pretty unfriendly here, in regards to displacement and max speed, so if you are out there perhaps you are practicing discretion? I've talked to the cops, and according to one in particular, they are far more concerned with the behaviour of the rider than the equipment one rides. although, given a reason I'm sure they would cite us for being overpowered. anyway, if you are in the oregon coast area let me know, and put yourself on the map!: brnot
Motorbicycling.com Members

Bigboy

May 4, 2011
Placerville, California.
According to the member map, am I really the only one of us between Newport and Corvallis? Really? I'd love someone to take rides with, it's so scenic here, it would really surprise me if I was the only rimbiquilist in 40 miles. I know, the laws are pretty unfriendly here, in regards to displacement and max speed, so if you are out there perhaps you are practicing discretion? I've talked to the cops, and according to one in particular, they are far more concerned with the behaviour of the rider than the equipment one rides. although, given a reason I'm sure they would cite us for being overpowered. anyway, if you are in the oregon coast area let me know, and put yourself on the map!: brnot
Motorbicycling.com Members
We are looking for riders as well!
If you find anymore please let us know!