Why I Started This Motor Bicycle Forum

GoldenMotor.com

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
i love motor bicycling. it is a passion to me and wanted to get involved to help spread the word about this wonderful form of recreation. some sites people don't feel comfortable posting on, others like me like big pictures to look at and not click on links. i am not competing with anyone i am just doing something i enjoy doing with a different style. everyone is welcome here. nothing wrong with belonging to multiple sites which i do and also many others. its all about the fun of riding a motorized bicycle and sharing knowledge, learning from others, meeting new friends and having fun with something you enjoy. i hope you all enjoy the site and just wanted to welcome you to motorbicycling.com. if you have questions or need help posting pictures or anything else just ask. this is a members forum not mine and that is why we have the contests and things like that for moneys taken in from the forum i like to give back to the members or invest on things to make the forum better. we are all doing this together and all input will be deeply appreciated. if something is not appropriate i will remove it and let you know via pm why i did and not embarrass you in public forum. so post away and do not worry about making a mistake i know i sure have made my fair share of mistakes. its all about helping each other. enjoy and glad you stopped by
:ride2:
paul

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I came here after trying to get along on another motor site. I'm new to motor bikes and have a specific questions now and then. I didn't like the way I was treated as a newbie on another site. They seem to forget that everyone was a newbie once.

I belong to several photo forums and we always help people when they have a question not send them off to read hours of information not related to their specific question.

Sorry just didn't get along there

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Welcome all!

Deacon- Been there, done that, got the tread marks on my back to prove it!Yes, this place is a kinder gentler kind of site...feel free to ask questions and share experiences.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
welcome deacon. glad to have you with us. if you need anything ask and we will help. its all about helping each other that makes a succesful forum

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
It always worked that way in the photo forums so I am happy to find one for my bike that is like that. Long as there is a we are all in this together attitude your forum will be successful im sure

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
its everyone that joins forum and we can all learn something from each other and have fun doing it. nothing i hate worse then worrying about posting wrong. here just post and enjoy and if you need help getting something posted let me know and i will help best i can. i am 50 years old and they were inventing calculators while i was in school so still learning this computer stuff

nogoodnic

Jan 29, 2008
Shelby MI
forum1.freakbikenation.com
I was just introduced to this forum through iRide, I really like what I see so far. Some of you may know me from the now deceased Motokruiser forum where I was a moderator. I have tried to hang out on another MB forum but its not just the newbies that get run over there and I have a hard time relating to that group. Keep up the good work Cruiser, I'm going to acclimate myself to the forum and I think I've found a new motorized home...Kelly(p)

Autocycler

Feb 14, 2008
Metro Washington, DC
Better information...

Better attitude...

Better forum...

Glad I'm not the only one to get tired of the negativity of "the forum who must not be named" (for Harry Potter fans).