speeddemonbikes.ca shipping

GoldenMotor.com

Genisisonyx29

Jul 8, 2011
Merced California
so i was wondering if anybody here has ordered anything off these guys and whats the deal with there shipping process. i ordered parts from them thursday and i checked the tracking and they still havent even shipped them out yet. i ordered parts from sickbikeparts the same day and wow lightning fast shipping! but i hear thats the norm with these guys

Toadmund

Jan 19, 2012
Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada
No, but I'm interested, postage may be lower since I live in Canada, but then again with Canada post it still may be cheaper to order from USA.

They seem legit, I wouldn't worry, but you could always try and contact them.
Sometimes tracking doesn't always work.

Genisisonyx29

Jul 8, 2011
Merced California
well for it shipped to california it was 11 bucks and that's pretty good if u ask me. it can cost 11 to ship something a state over. Im not worried about how long it takes to get to me but I am worried if there ever even going to ship my order. the longer it takes the better because I'm in the process of painting my bike. I'm doing the frame matte white, the fork fenders and handle bars are going teal. other misc parts are going flat black

Legwon

Mar 2, 2013
Van bc Canada
ive bought a few things from them.
if just standard service, it took about 2weeks to arrive at my door. a little bit of time considering im in BC and they in AB, right next door :s

Genisisonyx29

Jul 8, 2011
Merced California
ive bought a few things from them.
if just standard service, it took about 2weeks to arrive at my door. a little bit of time considering im in BC and they in AB, right next door :s
thanks for the info. now im not so worried about my parts getting to me. i still cant believe its going on 4 business and they still havent shipped my parts out yet. thats unbelievable.. and yes i did use standard. i ordered a cns v3, expansion chamber, cylinder, and a piston rebuild kit. my friend juts got his new piston kit but it didnt come with any rings like it said it did..

Legwon

Mar 2, 2013
Van bc Canada
4 business days? lol
wouldnt even start to worry about 99% of places for that small length of time.

their replacement parts are pretty good quality, but their kits are totally bone stock minus the bolts. they do replace 95% of the case and cover bolts with allen key head bolts :)

edit:
and as uve noticed im sure... they dont use post, they use UPS.

Last edited:

JimsFelt66

Jul 17, 2012
California
I spoke with the OP. This is a misunderstanding. The parts did ship, but their web site did not get updated to reflect this. UPS tracking shows the parts did ship out within 24-48 hours.

Genisisonyx29

Jul 8, 2011
Merced California
yes that's correct if a mod sees this could u please delete this thread

dave31 pm'd me and he made a valid point that this thread shoud stay up because its a good reference for others ordering from speeddemon.ca thank you dave

Last edited:

Genisisonyx29

Jul 8, 2011
Merced California
looks like i have some bad news about these guys after all. they i ordered a piston rebuild kit from them and they didnt send the rings with it. this is such a bummer i was looking forward to riding during the weekend