Springer, Manic motor mount gen1, kings sprocket

GoldenMotor.com

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Trying to get rid of some stuff that's collecting dust.

Prices are listed to give an idea, I'm not using this stuff I just need to get rid of it, don't be afraid to make an offer...really would like to get rid of it all

Sun Springer Fork chrome sanded off and painted black except spring 7 inch tube. Less than 1 mile ridden on MB ( no B.S. ). 40 shipped cont. 48

Kings Sales 39 tooth standard disc hub sprocket light use 30 shipped cont cont 48

Here is a vintage piece that took 6 months to get. Manic Mechanic 1st generation billet motor mount ( this one works ) it is lightly used will need to get new rubber strips, and bolts I got rid of the oxidized ones. It fits most pacific cycles bikes huffy, Schwinn. Seat post tube size 1.1 inch down tube 1.68 there is a plus or minus of a little. Measure to see of it will fit. SOLDshipped cont 48

Used motbecane moped drum brake hub with freewheel spaced 135 mm pretty nice shape will polish up nice brakes still work awesome. (thought I had a pic will update later) 40 shipped cont 48 us

Didn't include a picture of the sprocket, figured everyone knows what a sprocket looks like.

Bicycle drop stand 25 shipped cont 48..

Briggs fuel tank 1/2 gallon with petcock couple small dents, cap goes on tough will throw in a spare, flange for mounting, could be adapted easily for a MB. 25. shipped cont 48

Wheel parts, disc hub 5-8 speed currently set for 1 with spacers will include shaman 5 speed cassette, front hub, shaman tourney deraileur, and 180 mm Shimano disc 30. Shipped 48 cont us not sure of maker of hubs just bought for the rims included a pic of makers mark.

Want it all or some... make an offer

Motor mount installed. And picture of mount new.

Springer..don't mind the valentines cactus or little hearts the mrs loves holidays

Hub

Last edited: