hello from texas

GoldenMotor.com

turbo/chaos

Jul 22, 2008
college station tx
www.myspace.com
hi ther im turbo/chaos owner of gaijin mb productionms just left the other sight for its goldeneagle royalorder stupid anticks

well iv been building and selling for nearly 2years now and also a racer of the 48cc kits have done on a first gen pk50 57mph with only a 40t on it and a compresion mod on the head well hope to have fun here

turbo chaos

turbo/chaos

Jul 22, 2008
college station tx
www.myspace.com
yeah its sad but hey nothing last forever but on that not my motor finally gace out after 10,000 mil in travel in my home town yes 10k

now its time to rebuild it in to what i am calling das kaleavra

its german and israle means the dog

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
Kewl! Now theres Three of us to frighten these pickup driving cud chewing folks in this wonderful state. Pay close attention to hood ornaments here. If it looks like cross hairs instead of the makers emblem it most likely is! I saw a Ford 4X4 the other day and it had 3 deer, 2 cats and a Old dude w/a walker painted on his driver door. Welcome! Tramp

turbo/chaos

Jul 22, 2008
college station tx
www.myspace.com
man i have like a quater of a inch missing from my shin because a person in a suv ran me off the road when i was doing 35mph

trust me i freak them out when i do 50 beside them on a busy city road with 5 lanes on it on both sides i even scare my self when i do it

if i crash they are comeing right up my bum