Amsoil 2 Cycle Synthetic Oil Sale

GoldenMotor.com

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
I have been using Dominator in my HT motorbikes for 3years.I used Saber on the first 2 i builts,but i think it is a little to rich of mixture for the spark plugs(An leaks real bad out the muffler).Thats just my opion.The mixture i use is five ounces Dominator,one ounce MARVAL MYSTERY oil to one gallon 92 octane gas.

Basically 26:1 and plus the MMO. Pretty good, and interesting.

I want to add a little Castor oil to my Dominator mix when I get the the thing running right.

Skyliner70cc

Mar 8, 2008
Amsoil with a hint of castor would be ideal. Amsoil without castor in any engine other than our happy time chinese garbage not so good. Don't blame the oil, I blame the metallurgy and poor chinese quality.

BITOG....a site that anyone who has ever poured a quart of oil in their vehicles should read religiously. I see Pablo's postings there and on tdiclub often. Small internet, isn't it?

Pablo

Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
Amsoil with a hint of castor would be ideal. Amsoil without castor in any engine other than our happy time chinese garbage not so good. Don't blame the oil, I blame the metallurgy and poor chinese quality.

BITOG....a site that anyone who has ever poured a quart of oil in their vehicles should read religiously. I see Pablo's postings there and on tdiclub often. Small internet, isn't it?
I don't follow your line two.....Amsoil 2 stroke oil is good in engines even without castor.....

Is there a guy named Pablo on the TDI club website?

Skyliner70cc

Mar 8, 2008
I don't follow your line two.....Amsoil 2 stroke oil is good in engines even without castor.....

Is there a guy named Pablo on the TDI club website?
I thought there was. No synthetic stacks up to castor in terms of its ability to perform under high temperature high stress conditions even Amsoil. Every oil burns off at temperatures lower than castor. Its a fact and not bashing AMSOIL.

Pablo

Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
I agree at super extreme conditions.....certainly nothing we will see. (didn't take it as a bash :D) I just like trying stuff out in low cost engines!!

Now sometimes I wish I had a TDI when I see oil sales at 0.49$US - burn that and WVO.....but diesel here is $4.19 gallon!!

Skyliner70cc

Mar 8, 2008
WVO doesn't work in PD or new CRD engines but in older diesels, its the way to go. As for extreme conditions, New Mexico summer, happy time bushing motor, mountain climbing, exhaust cherry red, head discolored from high temperatures...it happens. If my HT engines were bearing, then I wouldn't even think of castor and would go with a clean burning synthetic but they aren't....

Last edited:

Pablo

Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
Dang - I guess I'll need to fire up the biodiesel factory! I doubt I could run motor oil through the PD or CRD....well maybe a qt per tank or something.

Yeah I guess some people push it ! :eek:

I want to mess with ratios a bit. Say I had 26:1 Dominator and used another 1 oz per gallon of castor - you see any problems with that?

delandcyclery

May 11, 2008
DeLand, Florida
Pablo,
I would be interested in carrying your product in my shop as the "approved oil" for my new motorized bike sales. Please contact me with the necessary info.
Thanks,
Ted