Schwinn Boardtracker

GoldenMotor.com

KVC_customz

Feb 22, 2010
hollister
fully running now,

last thing to do is the "Gold Leaf" art work on the tank!

O ya, and add on Pat's modified custom expanded chamber exhaust, ported intake and a custom carb!

Plan on do ~40 miles plus when she'all done!!

Ohhh did I mention..... no brakes! Just kiddin! but even that was custom!

Attachments

itchybird

Nov 4, 2009
SF Bay Area.
I have to admit it, Carlos raised the bar on this one.

He kept telling us how he was doing up this part and that part, '...you gotta see the sproket', '..ah man, wait 'till you see the motor mount', etc. I kept telling him just get it on the road so we can go for a ride, but he wouldn't let anyone rush him, he kept saying it was all about the build, no need to rush it.

Then when he finally rolls it out I was very surprised by the attention to detail and the direction he took the build. It made me wish I had spent a little more time on the details on my bike. Very nice job on this one, the pictures really don't tell the whole story.

We all started our builds around the same time and everyone ended up in a different direction and thats what makes this such a cool hobby.

Can't wait until we can all take an extended ride...

Rich

perichbrothers

Jan 17, 2010
san diego
Tough lookin bike you got there.
Good proportions.

How do you keep that thing so clean?
Mine was like a greased pig right after the startup,
leaves little oil spots everywhere!!
Especially on off-white carpet!

TP

dule

Dec 23, 2009
Zagreb
nice work, congrats man!

could you pls tell me have you made that motormount with the offset for the rear tire? how much 5/8"?

KVC_customz

Feb 22, 2010
hollister
Hello Diegom,
handlebars were made from two normal handlebars to look like the old idian bikes.
Sportscarpat made me the custom fitting to finish the look