Oversized cruiser frame?

GoldenMotor.com

Ravenshurst

Oct 8, 2008
Tucson
Hi Guys; My partner just sold his personal bike to a customer, so now we need to build him a new one. He is a big guy, 6'4" & 195 lbs. Is there a company that makes oversized or large size cruiser frames? I would appreciate any info. Thanx!

Ride Safe

Gonzo
P.s. I ran a search online & found a Greenline & a Micagi (sp?), but WOW the prices are a little high! Does anyone know where to buy just a frame? Thanx

Last edited:

Ravenshurst

Oct 8, 2008
Tucson
Thanks i-paint, good prices. The frame is a standard size cruiser unfortunately, but some of the other stuff is waaaay cheap.

Ravenshurst

Oct 8, 2008
Tucson
Thanks Fair...the Greenline looks good, but I am trying to find someplace to buy just the frame, we already have everything else we need in stock. I wonder why that model was discontinued? Not enough buyers, you think?

Ride Safe

Gonzo

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Thanks Fair...the Greenline looks good, but I am trying to find someplace to buy just the frame, we already have everything else we need in stock. I wonder why that model was discontinued? Not enough buyers, you think?

Ride Safe

Gonzo
I did not see that it was discontinued, yeah I know you were only looking for a frame but I did a quick google search and thats all I found. That was a 23" frame, maybe you can find one.

Ravenshurst

Oct 8, 2008
Tucson
Fair - Thanks again. We will probably just have to buy a whole bike....Pops - I only WISH I could weld! I have a great idea for a rear suspension....