Hello from Benicia

GoldenMotor.com

El Bandito

Jun 14, 2015
Benicia, California
Hi everybody my name is El Bandito and I'm from Benicia. It's a nice town though it gets hot in the afternoon but cools down at night. I like to have fun, hang out with friends and live life. I go to college and currently learning to become a welder. I got interested into motorized bikes from a friend who's on this site but I won't say his name. To whoever reads this post I have some questions for you:
1. Who or what got you interested in motorized bikes?
2. How did you create your username?
3. What do you like to do?
4. Where are you from?
5. What's it like there.

Trey

$50 Cruiser
Jan 17, 2013
Where cattle outnumber people 3 to 1.
El Bandito- Welcome to the forum!
It's ok to say who introduced you to us, we're generally a pretty cool crowd ;)
Welding huh? Good deal. You'll be able to make a good living, and build killer bikes too.

Have you built yourself a bike yet? Post some pics if you can.
There's a wold of information in that search bar at the top of your screen, but don't be shy asking questions. I learned everything I know from the members here. It's a really knowledgeable and helpful group of people.

Trey

Last edited:

El Bandito

Jun 14, 2015
Benicia, California
Sweet, thanks Greg58 for the info. This is my first build for a motorized bike and I have some issues building it. If you are curious on what problems I have you can check out my issue(s) over here: http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?t=59179&page=5
I will post more pictures on this thread an my other thread. When I started on my motor before it even arrived, I was actually thinking of building my own custom bike frame for the motor; as it turned out it would have cost too much money to even build the bike frame. So in the end someone gave me a very nice bike that fits the dimensions I need perfectly but with one problem. The bike is too big for me!
I still am keeping the bike because it is very nice like I said earlier and because I don't have the money to buy a new bike. I'll show some pics of my bike+motor and to also show how big the bike is for me.

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Howdy and welcome!!

Here, it gets hot and cools down just before winter.

Best of luck in your upcoming wheeled adventures!

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Sorting out the issues is just part of the 'charm' of this hobby. As time goes on and you get everything sorted, you kinda miss the tinkering --- at least I did. Then you start the process of upgrading, improving, and trying different things.

It's still much cheaper and more satisfying than the other hobbies I've dabbled in.