copper gasket ..Calling all pro's

GoldenMotor.com

Davezilla

Mar 15, 2014
San Antonio Texas
If I get the CNC router I'll definitely be making some goodies like copper gaskets, aluminum spacers etc... I'll make other stuff too but need to test those parts and be sure they work as advertised before selling... stuff like gaskets and spacers tho won't be a problem since there's not much that can go wrong there... just gotta make sure they fit...

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
If I get the CNC router I'll definitely be making some goodies like copper gaskets, aluminum spacers etc... I'll make other stuff too but need to test those parts and be sure they work as advertised before selling... stuff like gaskets and spacers tho won't be a problem since there's not much that can go wrong there... just gotta make sure they fit...
Well, I hope you get it, it would be great to have a member as a good provider for some nice gaskets, spacers and other parts.

Map

Davezilla

Mar 15, 2014
San Antonio Texas
I might just order up some copper sheet and see if my plotter can cut it, it can cut thru .040" mylar like butter so it might cut the .025 or thinner copper in a few passes... I use it mainly for making airbrush stencils when I get a custom job to paint because it's soooo much faster than an x-acto knife... lol ... and it's great for making decals too.. you can snoop my photos on my facebook page to see what kind of painting I do... https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1623024804
After I get this bike the way I want it, I do plan on taking it back apart one more time to do my own paint job on it as well...

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
I might just order up some copper sheet and see if my plotter can cut it, it can cut thru .040" mylar like butter so it might cut the .025 or thinner copper in a few passes... I use it mainly for making airbrush stencils when I get a custom job to paint because it's soooo much faster than an x-acto knife... lol ... and it's great for making decals too.. you can snoop my photos on my facebook page to see what kind of painting I do... https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1623024804
After I get this bike the way I want it, I do plan on taking it back apart one more time to do my own paint job on it as well...
That is some excellent work you've done there.....

Map
.wee.

rogergendron1

Sep 18, 2013
woburn ma

I hope you make up an 7mm spacer to runn a 50cc puch top end .....

Davezilla

Mar 15, 2014
San Antonio Texas
I hope you make up an 7mm spacer to runn a 50cc puch top end .....
If I get that CNC i'll be able to make stuff like that pretty easily, even custom designed stuff... I've been thinking a lot about doing just that and putting an Athena top end on one of these engines... The Metrakit and the Eurokits are awesome but I'd have to cut up my frame to get one of those to fit in mine, but after seeing what an Athena kit can do on one of these bottom ends I'm sold... lol