Can you identify this bike

GoldenMotor.com

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Can you identify this bike/ motorcycle ?

Im trying to identify the year of this bike, the site I got the pic from listed it as 1915, that doesnt seem correct. Can anyone shed a bit of light as to the year?

Last edited:

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
From what Ive found it is a Indian Daytona racing frame, been trying to find some frame drawings for the better part of the night when I got home no luck. Any help with that would be great.

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Its pretty funny while searching for frame drawings and blueprints, Ive found one can find them for anything from Star Wars, or Star Trek...but not this motorcycle.

motorhedfred

Jul 31, 2009
United States
I identify it as SWEET ! I like the 1920s style stuff.

They were just starting to break from the "bicycle with stuff attached" look and moving towards purpose built everything.

They also began to use some sense of style in the designs, probably realizing that it sold as many motorcycles as did claims about performance.

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Love the lines....wonder why???

Just ordered a set of scout frame drawings that should be a start. I did find out that the Scout 101 Service manual has the drawings Im looking for but its 80.00. Have to see what is inside the of the Vintage Motorcycle book I ordered has or come up with some kind of drawings based on images I found on the internet.

Last edited: