Colorado/Denver motorbikers?

GoldenMotor.com

CoctailCruiser

Jan 12, 2011
Erie Co.
Looking for Colorado/Denver motorbikers. My father in law and I are up in Lafayette Co and wanted to see if we could get a response from any Colorado motorbikers. Well where are you all at?

CoctailCruiser

Jan 12, 2011
Erie Co.
Alright, good to see there is more of us out here. My father and law and I are up here in Lafayette, we are both in the middle of rebuilds at the moment. Once we get done(spring) we want to put together a ride in either downtown or Boulder, If any of you are interested it would be great to meet you all. When we get closer to spring I will post the details.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Alright, good to see there is more of us out here. My father and law and I are up here in Lafayette, we are both in the middle of rebuilds at the moment. Once we get done(spring) we want to put together a ride in either downtown or Boulder, If any of you are interested it would be great to meet you all. When we get closer to spring I will post the details.
Keep us informed on what you come up with. After the last couple of days we've had I'm more than ready for spring too. -19 degrees is just a little too much.
The only good thing about it is the snow is so powdery that you can use a leaf blower to clean off your cars.
Tom