Fixie club

GoldenMotor.com

THSeaMonster

Jul 19, 2010
Richland, WA
Whos a member? i got a 42/18 geared uberlight fixie

I'll start off with a story that happened this morning:
I was practising going backwards. I got into my groove and was able to just keep going in circles. I wasnt scanning around and my eyes were FIXED on my front wheel. Well next thing i know im waking up on the ground. With some girl babbling above me. I got so dizzy that i smashed the ground without even knowing it. I would have rode home but there was blood in my eyes... :( So Miss Babbling Girl gave me a ride home. My first concussion i believe.... at least that i can remember lol

.bf.

killercanuck

Dec 17, 2009
Wallaceburg ON
Brutal... Gotta be careful not to hit on a Fatty when coming to. :p

That's the conclusion I came to guys, heh heh.

Glad you're alright, wear a helmet.

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
I rode my Ron Cooper as a fixie for a few years until I started training for the MS 150. I still have the fixie wheels and parts. No plans to do the MS 150 again so maybe I'll reinstall them.

THSeaMonster

Jul 19, 2010
Richland, WA
She was not up to par. I avoided any number swapping.

And trust me, i got dizzy and lost my balance w/o even realizing it. It's quite possible...

Do it Bender!

THSeaMonster

Jul 19, 2010
Richland, WA
I guess since this is a MOTORED bike forum there wouldn't be many fans.

Today i went riding in the snow (scary with 28c tires). I had the time of my life!:ride:

Don't let that motor ruin the simple joy of riding a bike :ride2:

WildAlaskan

Sep 30, 2010
alaska
Don't let that motor ruin the simple joy of riding a bike
yeah they other day i rode my project bike home and i was cool aside from the leg burning the heavy breathing the tiredness and the awkwardly slow pace of peddling but yeah its nice to pedal once in a while but for transportation its all about motoring around

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
There are tons of fixie riders in the Houston area. They just don't frequent motorized bicycle sites.

lowracer

Oct 17, 2008
Charleston, SC
I'm in.
I ride a GT triple triangle fixie setup with carbon aero bars & an Adamo Race saddle.
Gearing is 53/15.
I got another GT fixie but with roadie handlebars & same gearing...
-Lowracer-