Clever Bike Names

GoldenMotor.com

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
My new bike has an american frame by columbia, a chinese motor, english fenders by raleigh, and a german gas tank by heineken so Ive started calling it the Globe Trotter... which shortens nicely to GT. Hopefully Ill come up with a better international name by the time I finish the build.
GT is pretty good. Besides, "Chinamerenglerman" takes a lot of space on the side of the tank.

vampiric_conure

Jul 21, 2010
Winnipeg, MB, canada
I have two for my 'in progress' project. Because I'll be transporting my service dog and I'm going into electric power, I had to use the name 'WattPawr'

Right now it's just 'Mindfreak' because 1) I hate bicycles due to my awful balance and I'm forced to ride it while looking for parts to turn it into a tadpole trike. As a result I freak out every time I ride and 2)The drivers in the city are insane.

Smokey1981

Jul 9, 2010
kansas city
How bout....."Hardly Runningsoon" that should be self explanitory or my personal fav and the one i'll use on my maiden build "Rolls Canardly" as in it rolls down one hill and can hardly make it up the next. lol

laff

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
I have the "Old New" bike and the "New Old" bike...

Which I'll admit isn't terribly clever and confuses the heck outa people... and I'll have no idea what to call 'em when I get another :p

midnight_rider

Aug 2, 2010
Cambridge Ontario
I'm gonna call mine "Beast Of Burden" ... because if I get pulled over on the way home from work with it today I'm gonna be in a boatload of trouble !!!!

I always wear a helmet

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
I've got it! I've got it: "Gnarly Davidson"! No? How about "Yo'-mama-ha!"? Still shaking your head, huh? Alright, what about "Moto-Goosey"? (Give 'em the bird, I say.) Oh well, I tried.

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
I haven't put a sticker on mine but I have called her Elinore since day 2 of the build.
That refers to the elusive Mustang Cobra Nicolas Cage could never get in 'Gone in 60 Seconds' because of the difficulty my first Jackshaft Build had.

I do like the Harly references though ;-}
Clever names, and fun topic.

roginc

Jul 31, 2010
Memphis
Mine is "Nothing but Trouble" or just "Trouble" for short. This name came to me because this build has been nothing but trouble!!!