gt lts

GoldenMotor.com

ron noe

Mar 2, 2009
Santa Barbara California
hi my name is ron and i live in santa barbara ca and i just got a gt lts and wanted to put a 2 stroke engine with a shift kit on it and wondered what engine and shift kit to use. I have lots of experience with 4 strokes but never ventured into the 2 strokes I would appreciate any thoughts on what parts to use. thanks ron

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Welcome to the forum Ron, glad you joined us.

I am not familiar with your bike, hopefully someone with more experience with it will have some advice.

ezdoesit

Jun 17, 2010
Michigan
hi my name is ron and i live in santa barbara ca and i just got a gt lts and wanted to put a 2 stroke engine with a shift kit on it and wondered what engine and shift kit to use. I have lots of experience with 4 strokes but never ventured into the 2 strokes I would appreciate any thoughts on what parts to use. thanks ron
Welcome to the forum ron! We have a lot of Great Guys here, you should have no trouble Buying, selling , and trading! Not to mention the wealth of knowlege here to tap into! Good luck on your projects!

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Welcome to the forum. The GT LTS is one of the better choices for a dual suspension motorized bike. (I-drive gets complicated). I still see many GTS's being pedalled along the trails and keeping up with the newer bikes.