"Firebike" Stretched Electric Cruiser Cnada!

GoldenMotor.com

rkorson4209

Oct 10, 2009
michigan
Wow that is a sweet looking bike. I would love to see a bike like that with a china girl on it. Nice paint job. I am also doing a metal flake. Are you using dupli color effects?

Dave123456

Jan 7, 2010
Canada
Hi,

I am not to what you mean by "dupli" color effects but I can tell you that it is one stage black base with metalic flake and red tinted clear, hope that helps and thanks for checking out my bike.

Youngbird

Vendor
Dec 2, 2008
Longneck, DE
Dave, DUDE....I gotta know where you got that front end! I looked on ChoppersUS and didnt see it. They dont even carry the monarchs anymore....fess up....where'd ya get it? or did you combine some parts? PLEASE!!!!

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Welcome to the forum. Cruisers and choppers are the best for mounting the batteries low in the frame. It's tougher to get a good pedalling position on one though.

Dave123456

Jan 7, 2010
Canada
Dave, DUDE....I gotta know where you got that front end! I looked on ChoppersUS and didnt see it. They dont even carry the monarchs anymore....fess up....where'd ya get it? or did you combine some parts? PLEASE!!!!
Fork Kit -Springer Chrome Long - Choppers U.S., LLC
That is the link for the forks, although mine have been modified with bent square black tube forks to match some of the curves in the frame, instead of the original cylindrical crome tubing you can see in that link.

They are sick forks huh, thanks.