What do you think about the death race coming to Australia?

GoldenMotor.com

ratrod

Feb 7, 2011
Australia
G'day fellow addicts anyone interested in a death race to be organized down under I've been thinking to ask rock solid if they are interested in organizng one. It can move around the country once a year to differrent citys ??? Or how's this sound a global death race date???

harry76

Apr 16, 2011
Brisbane, Australia
Id be in if it came to Queensland or maybe Northern NSW. Definitely a cool idea. Funny you posted this. i was actually thinking of it at around the same time you posted. Could we come up with enough numbers do you think..... me personally i do not know (besides on here) anyone with a motorized bike. Im sure we are out there

ratrod

Feb 7, 2011
Australia
Hey there harry.... i agree with you i know rock solid just moved to Brizvegas from Adelaide and to organize something like this i would hope they could perhaps be the organizer of such an event....i would travel for it it would be a blast....

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
No Yuma but there is plans for more Northern and Eastern states as well as a DR in Puerto Rico. In negotiation with a certain energy drink to sponsor DR and they would like to have DR in Tucson as well as other states.

Thud

May 26, 2010
West Michigan
"Death Race" series finaly in Tuscon would be the right way to promote it.
All other events around the globe are just qualifiers for the main event! LOL.

Seriously, a win in a regenal event with a prize of travel expenses to the main event would be fantastic.

Dave, say hello to the crew at freedom cycles for me. & I am 100% behind you for the continuance of the Death race.

ratrod

Feb 7, 2011
Australia
I agree Dave the death race is definatly not dead.......and thats awsome how your going to different places with it. We would be looking at a seperate race for australia.....it would be cool if it were held simultaniously in America and other countries.....The problem would be finding out how many members are Auzzies.
Hey Dave are there any Guidlines you guys go by for a race such as this??