Going to be in Jupiter, FL.

GoldenMotor.com

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
The boy and I are heading to Jupiter, Fl. and we will be there around the 14 to 18 of Feb. Gabe's rented a booth to sell his paintings at an art fair there. I don't know where in Jupiter but I'm going. You guys that live around there might know more about this than I do.
I think Nascar Daytona is this week end as well should be interesting. I missed the shuttle launch again this time by only a week someday I'll see one of those thing go up in the flesh.
I used to worry when landing at Spearfish, South Dakota cause the runway came right up to the interstate on one side and on the other side there was a nuke missile underground silo waiting to have its fuse lit and go play with the Russians. I had vision of slammin into a big missile at the end of the runway on takeoff or being speared on landing.
I wonder is that how Spearfish got its name???!!Naw....
Norman

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
sounds like fun. still in hawaii and get home sunday. supposed to be 10 degrees when i get home. burrrrrrrrrrrr. hopeing it starts warming up thier. every where i look here their is a bicycle. great candidites for a motorized bicycle and wish i had mine here. i look forward to getting home to put on the light norman sent me. been thinking about different mounts i will try. aloha every one. been nice to get away for a couple weeks and you all are making this forum nicer every day. aloha!

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
Did you peek under one of them grass skirts to see what was under there?????
I curious??
norman

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
What did you see, did you blush????!!!!
Like tweety I thought I saw a pouty tat.
My luck I'd see a huge snake.

Last edited: