SF Bay Area East Bay

GoldenMotor.com

chimtr

Aug 26, 2011
San Francisco
Hey guys, I'm currently working on my first built. Hopefully I can get my bike done before a meet up. Anyone still around the bay area? I'm in San Francisco.

itchybird

Nov 4, 2009
SF Bay Area.
The Delta Whizzin is coming pretty quick, in early Oct. However, these guys are purists, only high end builds are welcome and they really want vintage stuff. China dolls are not welcome.

Not sure what you're riding, but I rolled the event in the spring on my Sportsman motorbike (Morini powered) and fit right in. Mostly vintage Whizzers and Cushmans

thedude

Sep 10, 2011
San Francisco
I'm finishing my first build for the second time tomorrow. Got the part today, gotta tighten everything up and im ready to ride!!! Whos gonna be riding around the bay on Friday besides me?

cobrafreak

Feb 16, 2011
sacramento ca
The Delta Whizzin is coming pretty quick, in early Oct. However, these guys are purists, only high end builds are welcome and they really want vintage stuff. China dolls are not welcome.

Not sure what you're riding, but I rolled the event in the spring on my Sportsman motorbike (Morini powered) and fit right in. Mostly vintage Whizzers and Cushmans
Where can i find out about Delta Whizzin?