my 1st build

GoldenMotor.com

\./

Dec 4, 2011
CA
took me a while, seems like ive encountered a problem every step of the way, but its almost finished. just have a few minor things left to take care of (like clip the zip ties...etc)

scud

Dec 3, 2011
Fountain Valley
Just orderd my first kit and thinking abought a 20 in low rider bike any sugjestions??
these little engines can be mounted on just about anything so long as you have a little mechanical knowledge. depending on the low rider, you might need to extend the stock chain that comes with the kit...but everything else should be good to go

scud

Dec 3, 2011
Fountain Valley
Im thinkin i need a new sprocket with the small 20 in weel
sure. you have the options of 44T, 41T, and 36T on the market for these bikes. numerous other sprockets can be adapted as well. it all depends on how you want the motor to react as far as gear ratio.

SLO_RIDER

Jan 25, 2012
GARY IN
Wich do you think would be the best 36 or 32
im lookin for around 30-35 mp
still being able to take off with out pedaling

scud

Dec 3, 2011
Fountain Valley
Wich do you think would be the best 36 or 32
im lookin for around 30-35 mp
still being able to take off with out pedaling
you'll get going pretty good with that small of a tire and a 36T...near your mid to top end. take offs should still be fairly easy with no pedaling required. I think the low end would be affected too much with the 32T. my advice would be to start a new thread in the cruiser section to track your build...that way you can get tons of advice/help along the way!