New to the forum & excited to say hello!

GoldenMotor.com

EPlusGuy

Aug 30, 2010
Dulles, VA
Hi everyone! My name is Jason Seybold and I'm an electric bike engineer -- have been for almost 10 years now. I co-founded an electric bikes company and electric bikes are truly my passion -- both at work and at home. Other than sleeping, I'm pretty much either building electric bikes, consulting with my co-workers on what cool, new frames to use, riding my own electric mountain bike, or talking about electric bikes!

I'm excited to introduce myself and get to know everyone. This is my first forum, and I decided to join because after browsing forums and reading other people's discussions for years, I want to be a part of the conversation. My purpose in joining is to give advice and help answer questions - since I've been working with electric bikes for so long and want to put my library of knowledge to good use :) - and to get some insight into what enthusiastic bikers want and need to have and know - to help me at work and outside of it.

Cheers!
-- Jasonxct2

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
thulalula,
Your project sounds interesting and involved. I would suggest re-posting the same question to the forum at large, in your own thread and give it a name that describes what the project is or the kind of help you're looking for. Your English is very good, by the way. Best of luck in your endeavor.
SB