AutoCycle Decal

GoldenMotor.com

perkoff

Jul 13, 2009
Wisconsin
I just ordered this AutoCycle decal off of ebay, I painted my gas tank white and want to put the decals on the sides of the tank, the ad says I get two decals and they're 4 7/8" long.

It looks like it matches pretty good with the colors on my bike. I was looking for just a schwinn decal but couldn't find any orange ones. I tried making a stencil and spraying the logo on my tank but it didn't turn out so well and I ended up sanding my tank down and painting it again. Anyway I think this autocycle decal will fit the bike pretty well.

What do you think?

perkoff

Jul 13, 2009
Wisconsin
Nice paint job.
Any pics of the decal installed?
The decals came but they're red and gold not orange and yellow. The gold color seems to match pretty good with my bike but there is no red on my bike, I'm still debating weather to put them on or not. I don't think it would look that odd but also I don't want to have to sand and repaint my tank if it doesn't look so good.

Last edited:

perkoff

Jul 13, 2009
Wisconsin
The decals came but it's red and gold not orange and yellow. The gold color seems to match pretty good with my bike but there is no red on my bike, I'm still debating weather to put them on or not. I don't think it would look that odd but also I don't want to have to sand and repaint my tank if it doesn't look so good.
You can't tell in this picture just like I couldn't tell in the picture on Ebay that the decal is red and gold not orange and yellow.

Last edited: