newbe from nz

GoldenMotor.com

tuf720

Mar 22, 2009
new zealand
hi all im rob fron hamilton new zealand thought ill better post and say hi iv just got a 79cc kit and looking to mod to a downhill bike to have some fun but may put it on a old spesilized frame 1st. cool site and i will be posting more thanks all

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Howdy Rob, welcome. I had never heard the term "Downhill bike" so I googled it. Wow, big bucks but would make awesome MBs.

Any way, great to meet you.

tuf720

Mar 22, 2009
new zealand
cheers giys iv got a good old pedal power downhill bike to but that one will not be cut up lol hopefuly my motor turns up today iv got a zbox kit how good are they

Sydneysider

Mar 20, 2009
Sydney
Ive got a Skyhawk 48cc for 4 months now and find they are the most smoothest and reliable motors I have ever used and others swear by them too.

Last edited:

tuf720

Mar 22, 2009
new zealand
Re: newbe from nz pics (28 03)

hi all just finished putting in the mor in and had to mod the frame lots and just wanted to do it and get rideing then i desided to shift the carb and make a expansion chamber it was a rough one just to see if it works its gots of bottom end and mid range now topend is ok i just wanted to run in the motor so i rushed it all i will be makeing a new frame as the bike is not ideal i just put the exteshion on the mufla to quiten it down