GEBE 4 stroke kit + wheelset

GoldenMotor.com

alexfarley

Jun 13, 2014
Mpls
Hey everyone. So I bought the GEBE Honda GX35 engine kit and the rear wheel in mid-June but just couldn't really get into the whole motorized bicycle thing. I'm not mechanically inclined at all, nor do I have patience :p
The GEBE kit works perfect and is as great as everyone says it is but it's just not my style.
The engine has only ran through 3 tanks of gas, and is in perfect working condition albeit a little scratched up because I accidentally tipped the bike a few times while working on it. The kill switch also popped off, but I think you can probably just pop it back on. It has a little crack in the black plastic because it tipped over a few times, but that's just cosmetic.
In addition to the kit I am including the GEBE heavy duty 26" rear wheel, which also has had a Shimano 7-speed hub installed on it, plus a matching front wheel. The tires are Schwalbe Marathon GG RLX Wire Bead, some of the most heavy duty around. Inside the tires are Slime tubes and Mr. Tuffy tire liners, making them virtually impenetrable.
Throwing in an MSR fuel bottle to sweeten the deal.

Asking for $625, free shipping to CONUS- Paypal only
**as a note, I go by the nickname Alex to everyone I meet but on my receipts and invoices will be my legal name, Joseph**

Attachments

Last edited: