Hi, new here sort of...

GoldenMotor.com

joelnotroll

Jun 11, 2009
san diego
So I went to make an account last night and found out I already had an account. I don't know when I joined, so i guess I'll get to see as soon as I post this(haha).
A few years ago I found out about these motorized bikes people were building. First I bought a Schwinn stingray(the newer motorcycle looking one) planning to get a chinese 50cc kit then after some research got scared off of those,and sold the bike.
I had planned to get a staton inc friction drive kit,but because of the price never got around to it. I slightly lost interest over the few years since but recently gained interest again.
I recently bought this bike that I may motorize. I am wanting to go with a center frame kit,Ill probably go with a chinese kit first just to get a hang of these things.

(ill post a picture of my bike i plan to motorize later, if anyone would like to see it)

joelnotroll

Jun 11, 2009
san diego
well im excited, yesterday i bought a dyno-glide cruiser to motorize. So my other bike i originally planned to motorize will be boxed up and put into storage.
If i get a chance today, i will take pictures of my dyno and post them in the appropriate subforum

Trey

$50 Cruiser
Jan 17, 2013
Where cattle outnumber people 3 to 1.
There is a fella here named Dan- he's staff. Big mucky muck in a high-rise office, one floor down from Dans world command center, in some unnamed city.
I bother him with questions of all caliber, and he always helps me out- try him.