2 bike stolen in san diego

GoldenMotor.com

hawaii_87

San Diego's Master Ride Organizer
May 17, 2011
San Diego
put it this way, both of us are going to jail. Cops wont do nothing about this. almost 2 grand. Cars have been stolen, houses broken into yet I see no cops around here at all none whatsoever.

5-7HEAVEN

Aug 2, 2008
Tell us where and how they got your bikes.

Something must be done to prevent more theft.:-||

Camera?

DaveC

Jul 14, 2010
Boise, ID
...he's venting:rolleyes: And I don't really blame him.

I have no idea how to prevent the theifts. Looks like he's being targeted. Maybe lights and a security camera but with his luck they'd just steal the camera.

I'm going to be moving here this year, maybe. SD was high on my list for a place to go but the Florida Keys look better and better as time goes on. I want to ocean fish :)

Mike B

Mar 23, 2011
Central CA
Nobody in CA law enforcement cares about this kind of petty theft. CA is broke.

People are out of work and hungry. Theft will increase.

Nothing is new.

Yeah, don't shoot anyone unless you are looking forward to the 3 supervised meals a day for the rest of your life.

5-7HEAVEN

Aug 2, 2008

I have no idea how to prevent the theifts. Looks like he's being targeted. Maybe lights and a security camera but with his luck they'd just steal the camera.

I'm going to be moving here this year, maybe. SD was high on my list for a place to go but the Florida Keys look better and better as time goes on. I want to ocean fish :)
Being targeted, I think so.

I'd love to run a modified moped. However, mopeds are VERY popular here. I KNOW someone would keep stealing them from me.:-||

I'm lucky that MB's aren't popular or "cool" here.

fastfingas

Dec 25, 2011
New Orleans

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yea Dave I do believe Florda is over San Diego!!!!till Huricane season then you better watchout!!! I live in New orleans and every year from June to nov. everybody is a nervous wreck when there's a storm in the Gulf,,,,

fastfingas

Dec 25, 2011
New Orleans
I got a mountain bike and a cruiser in the living room and my road bike hanging in my second bedroom!!!!!!ol lady don't say noting????????I got two more bikes in the garage jajajajajajajaj man and my Harley under the carport,,,I love my BIKES!!!!!!!

hawaii_87

San Diego's Master Ride Organizer
May 17, 2011
San Diego
MODERATORS IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CLOSE I WILL HOLD NO ILL JUDGEMENT TOWARDS YOUR DECISCION.
Yes I am venting. Sorry that I cannot vent on here. I'm just sick and tired of having my hard earned property taken from me. 4 bikes in 90 days!!! 3 motorized, 1 non, and 1 that just got ripped off I was borrowing from Dan cause the piece of sht who stole the last 3. I can't put in my room because there is no room plus the stairs are a corkscrew type. I had it locked next to the neighbors window with a $80 kryptonite lock and cable and a security light. They got it when I was at work. I used the truck because it rained and I wear a suit to work. Now I'm just going to move because next thing I know my house will be broken into. My truck will be stolen. So I will find another place and just be rid of all this bullsht.