Lighted Spark Plug Cap

GoldenMotor.com

Tad Bit Tipsy

Jan 2, 2010
Pensacola,FL
Ok so, anyway(without the link, I'm a Noob), Its a NGK lighted spark plug cap that says its for a 4-stroke, but I just don't see what would be the difference if I put it on my 2-stroke. What do you guys think. It flashes red with each spark, how cool.

Tad Bit Tipsy

Jan 2, 2010
Pensacola,FL
Thanks Mike,
It says it fits 7mm and 8mm plugs which should fit the NGKs I got already. They come in red and blue.
Nice video, A friend of mine has those thunderbolts. What I like is the Handlebar Turn signals, something I'm wanting to put on my cyclemotor.

spit_fire

Aug 28, 2009
Brampton
it should work i was using a ngk cap i picked up from canadian tire and i wanted to chnge the wire cuz the stock one was c rap in the winter it hardened and broke at the coil so i scored some old bosch wires from a hyundai i did a tuneup on and instead of changing just the wire i decided to cut the wire to size and use the cap that was already attached and sealed to the wire and its been running great ever since :)

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
more light you got the better you are seen at night. i love the lighted spokes but they are way to expensive for my blood

AaronF

Aug 24, 2009
Illinois
I got one of these caps along with some 7mm wire bout a block down the street my motor will bog out and not start up until I reconnect the wires? Not sure if its the wire or cap is making it shut down....I changed back to stock cap and wire all works great but this lighted cap looks awesome when sparking! Only if I could get it to run!