does anyone know different types of mufflers

GoldenMotor.com

rohan3ni

Jan 15, 2010
florida
i want a long muffler that does not point down like the one that came with the kit. if anyone know how or if i can make one. i have a idea that would be pretty cool if it does not blow up lol

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
If you have access to welding equipment or are willing to pay to have it done - the possibilities are limitless, it'd be a simple matter of finding any muffler/silencer you like (pocket bikes are a great, cheap source) or just usin' the stock one and bending pipe to suit.

If you don't have that access, there's the "poo-poo" pipe (http://motorbicycling.com/f3/praise-poo-poo-14037.html) but those often need to be "customized" to fit - and that sometimes involves welding too.

I prefer an expansion chamber system for the performance gain, it's a bonus that they're usually significantly longer too lol so like all things it depends on yer budget/style/fabrication skills.

I know ya said you were lookin' to make somethin' but I have this on my bike and I really like it;

Sick Bike Parts

rohan3ni

Jan 15, 2010
florida
i like your expansion chamber system but looking at your picture i do not think it will fit on mines.

here is what mines look like Veejay Dowlat's Photos | Facebook

i guess i will figure somthing out. i just hope it does not effect the back pressure . my biggest problem right now is the tenioner.