Firmstrong Bruiser Build

GoldenMotor.com

Cheech

Aug 22, 2009
Red Rock,West Virginia,USA
We started this project to test a combination of new ideas. Before we knew it the bike kind of took on a life of it's own.When we were finished we learned a lot about what works and what doesn't but sure was fun.Take a look...Cheech Red Rock Cycles

Attachments

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
That is an awesome idea for a gas tank! Forget about filling up on long trips just slap another tank in the bottle rack!(^)

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
I like the look of the bike! but if I could make a couple of "humble" suggestions...
Get rid of the bulky wire covers & run the CDI wires under the engine. & maybe turn the slant head the other way, so the plug faces backward?? (it will all clean up the look of the engine)
The tank looks way cool, but it wont get you very far!! Maybe a bigger one?
Also, I don't know whats going on with that pipe? Is it finished???
Anyways... COOL BIKE!! congrats!

Oh, & one more thing so that everyone here knows... CRUISERS RULE!!!

Last edited:

Cheech

Aug 22, 2009
Venice thanx, we kind of went out on a limb with this build everybody in the shop wanted to stick something on this project as an experiment.Finally,I had to shut it down and tell everyone to get the heck back to work.So it's sort of in limbo and they'll get an hour on Friday to finish up.(fab on muff,wiring etc.as far as the tank goes it's actually getting a .5 liter. the idea is not Paris to Dakar but rally tooling.run out of fuel pop in another bottle.If we do another Bruiser I'm putting a bladder in the frame.Like I said it was a Friday afternoon put together.Anyway thanx for the input...Cheech Love the sproc setup Bruiser's Rule!

Attachments

Schneebly

Jan 28, 2010
Las Vegas
I'm doing a build on a Bruiser, my first one. I noticed you had an extension part on the down tube part of the engine mount. What did you use? On all the pictures of engines mounted on Bruisers they all have that. But I don't know where to get one, or if I had to fabricate it myself. Any help would be great.

Cheech

Aug 22, 2009
Hey Guys,"Day Late and a Dollar Short" but I've been a little busy building some new bikes for the spring
but some one ask about the exhaust on the Bruiser: Here's a little update The Bruiser has picked up a little girlfriend "Orfan Ani" Will be showing her in another post...Cheech

Attachments

Last edited: