Way to run headlight off weedeater motor?

GoldenMotor.com

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
i am not sure. the chineese bicycle motors have a power wire that is white in color and norman makes an awesome light that runs off the motor.

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
I don't think you can.

Consider the advanced technology of rechargable batteries. There are some flashlights now that use Li-Po or Li-Ion batteries that should be super bright and long lasting, with enough power to run a healight/tail light for hours.

trackfodder

Sep 8, 2008
On my Briggs & Stratton, Clinton, Jiang Dong, and Lauson, I use the rubber support wheel off a clothes dryer to run a bike tire generator. I can retract per usual when not needed. Keith (trackfodder) Williams

Motormac

Sep 23, 2008
Ontario Canada
Thats true Deacon, remembering to keep it charged gets harder to do at my age LOL! Anyways I have 2 batteries so that at least one is always charged and ready to go.

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
But then I would need to carry them both in case I was out and found the battery dead, then of course one day for sure they both would be dead lol. My memory really does stink.

Of course I could get a dozen batteries and charge them, just in case. I do have a nice trailer I built.