Centrifugal Clutch add-on kit

GoldenMotor.com

Cabinfever1977

Mar 23, 2009
Upstate,NY
heres what it said about my dualstart dualclutch engine:

Dual GGG model; Allows pedal starting as well as rope pull engine start. Uses a friction clutch as well as a special centrifugal clutch with over running clutch lock up to pedal start; Handle Bar Clutch lever must be in the engaged position to operate in centrifugal clutch drive mode. In disengaged lever position the engine is in free wheel mode separated from drive line. Note: A standard friction clutch engine can not be converted to GGG dual mode due to different crankshaft

POPS

Sep 8, 2008
Vancouver Island BC .Canada
heres what it said about my dualstart dualclutch engine:

Dual GGG model; Allows pedal starting as well as rope pull engine start. Uses a friction clutch as well as a special centrifugal clutch with over running clutch lock up to pedal start; Handle Bar Clutch lever must be in the engaged position to operate in centrifugal clutch drive mode. In disengaged lever position the engine is in free wheel mode separated from drive line. Note: A standard friction clutch engine can not be converted to GGG dual mode due to different crankshaft
Hi Cabin

I do not know what Dual GGG means but You can buy the pull start and C/F clutch

from Zoombicycles but they will only fit on the 69cc motor. From what I read they will not fit on the

49cc. I bought 2 kits and they were real easy to install...POPS

rohmell

Jun 2, 2010
New York
I bought a centrifugal clutch kit from ZoomCycles.
The clutch has a one-way sprag-type of system inside of it.
The engine can be started by pedaling and releasing the hand clutch just as before. Once started, the motor can idle at a stop without use of the hand clutch.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
I bought a centrifugal clutch kit from ZoomCycles.
The clutch has a one-way sprag-type of system inside of it.
The engine can be started by pedaling and releasing the hand clutch just as before. Once started, the motor can idle at a stop without use of the hand clutch.
Sounds purty cool Rohmell. Do you have any links?

blckwlfny1

Jul 14, 2010
new york
Does anyone know if the centrifugal clutch kits from gasbike/kings motor bikes can be pop started? I have one...how can you tell before installing it?
What about BGF? I may need 2 buy another kit

rohmell

Jun 2, 2010
New York
Hold the clutch bell in one hand and try turning the weight assy with your other hand. If it turns in one direction and both pieces lock together in the opposite direction, then it has the sprag bearing that will allow pedal starting.