First time here. Looking around the site.

GoldenMotor.com

scbigbear

May 3, 2014
Sumpter National Forest SC
Hi, Im a first time user and don't own a Bike yet. Im retired now and used to own a Moped store. Started over the last few years fixing old mopeds to keep busy and found some of the bike motor kits when searching for some parts on line. Im interested in finding a supplier of these motors but have only found distributors out of Cal or Nev. Is there anyone who knows if I can get these out of the Atlanta area? All my mopeds came from around Atl. so im thinking there must be a distributor there for these bike motor kits as well? Any advice on best place to get kits?
Thanks .

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome to the forum. With your experience you should have no problems building a successful motorized bicycle. As for suppliers in the Atlanta area I can't help you there but all of the sponsors you see advertising down the sides of this page will be able to provide you with kits, parts and accessories.

Good luck with your projects and show us some pictures of your bike/s when they're done.

Tom

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Welcome to the forum. it sounds like you have the right stuff to build some great motorbikes.