hello agian all

GoldenMotor.com

desolation

May 21, 2012
arizona
well i signed up to these forums last year in Michigan but have recently moved to phoenix az and had to leave my bikes behind :( so im starting over and hoping to make a few new friends in the area. im hopping to find a frame and a few other things to get started since things are a little rough starting out.
most of all i am hoping to meet some friendly people since i virtually dont know anyone here. :)

bluegoatwoods

Jul 29, 2012
Central Illinois
Welcome aboard.

To be honest, I'm not even so well established in this forum myself. But I check in from time to time. Might not have ever made an intro post. Maybe I'll do that after finishing this post.

Anyway, it's a shame you had to leave your bikes behind. But one of the glories of bicycles is that they are very inexpensive. So you ought to be rolling before very long.

So best of luck and have fun.

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Welcome back. Sorry you have to start over but the Phoenix area allows year round riding weather. The asphalt is very smooth in the summer since it practically melts. They have a lot of bike lanes, but you have to be careful to avoid the joggers and dog walkers therein. I lived in the Valley of the Sun until 2010.

Last edited:

desolation

May 21, 2012
arizona
thanks all for the replies and yeah im hopping to get riding again soon once i get established here and get a good job

these were the bikes i left behind 2 finished and one a work in progress

heres when i first built the they were my 3rd and 4th build