China motor

GoldenMotor.com

Donbia

Mar 2, 2012
Des Moines, Iowa USA
When I received my kit, the motor mount studs were of a black color and included were lock nuts
When I inquired about this, the man said the manufacturer were upgrading there kits in reference to braking motor mounts, further the man said they were thinking about going to 8mm studs to further eliminate the problem.
I know it won't help the older motor kits, but maybe the china manufacturer are responding to there customers in a better way now.

Donbia

Mar 2, 2012
Des Moines, Iowa USA
Well there is always hope. The man I talked to is pc motors and he seems to have a direct line to the manufacturer, he is also Chinese, so that might be a factor as well.
Again there is always hope for a new dawn. dance1

Acraze

May 13, 2011
Tuscaloosa
I did a quick google and bing search but found nothing on PC motors and bike engine kits. Just a hit for Harley parts, I dunno but if what you say is true then that makes me happy that they would finally consider some of the crap parts they sell us.

Donbia

Mar 2, 2012
Des Moines, Iowa USA
This is the site I bought my kit from, on ebay it is motor99motor, the site he sells parts from is pcmotor, and it is a motorcyle parts site. just go to the site and look it over. he has parts other then motorcycle parts. :-||