help please!!

GoldenMotor.com

Genisisonyx29

Jul 8, 2011
Merced California
i live in california and everyone knows kingsmotorbikes wont ship because of the epa crap. is there any way i can get it shipped to me? i have an aunt that lives in oregon and she said she would have it shipped to her but that just seems like such a hastle. if u've got any ideas. the reason being i wanna order from kings is that there have great prices and i cant afford anything from anywhere else. thank you if u have any ideas.

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
Judging by the recent feedback from from other member's experiences with them, Kings Motorbikes blows chunks.
(Not to be confused with Kings Sales and Services, IE. sprockets, which is another company.)
If you can figure out a work around, go with it. It sounds like you all ready have the best potential one.

Genisisonyx29

Jul 8, 2011
Merced California
Thx! I was just looking at motovelo.us but there quite pricey. 50 to have it shipped to me when there only six hours away from me.. 185 for the motor. But i was thinking i probly wont have 180 (kings price) til around christmas and im sure if i gave my parents like 150 or so theyd give it to me as a christmas gift so i think motovelo would be worth it seeing all there great feedback. And the guy seems reall cool. The downside is they only have 48cc motors and i was lookin for a 66cc. Does anyone know if there motors work with shift kits?

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
Any Chinese in frame 2 stroke kit will work with an SBP shift kit..... If the bicycle frame is compatible with it too.....

Edit: Have you tried Venice Motor Bikes yet?

Genisisonyx29

Jul 8, 2011
Merced California
I guess.. Not that i would know anything about running a business but u would think it would be better if he had kits on his website. Sorry if that sounded insulting because im not trying to offend anyone lol. But if u know how much they are could u please tell me.