2 forums

GoldenMotor.com

LordMaximo

Aug 31, 2008
High Plains Desert, Roy UT
Just too much fun here...lol......I belong to several forums on the web and really enjoy all of them too. Motor cycle forums, hotrod forums, old truck forums, they all have their own place in time for me. And this is another forum I just happened in on while doing some research as well. I like building and riding, and adding an engine to what ever will have one has always been the fun of things in my life, next to my kids, so, lets all have fun. :cool:

Maximo

ironhorse

Sep 4, 2008
Southern AB, CAN
Howdy Cowtown's Fool. ....Good to hear from a fellow Canuck....I am totally looking forward to winter riding. One of the reasons I didn't ride much in the winter was it's so damn tiring. But now...We'll see......Aboot that shop in Calgary...Did they have a web site? Cause that's how I found them. Drove 2.5 hrs to go to their shop. When I arrived, they had no bikes other than the daily cruiser that buddy rides. I was a little disappointed.Real prof web site, but the shop was a welding shop. But I want one so bad I agreed to 1400 buck for a bike . Like , it's a nice Trek. 22 inch frame, quick release tires, 24 gears, shocks. Maybe 25 lbs.Will have 80:confused:cc motor...What'd you git?

CalgarysFool

Aug 30, 2008
Ironman,

You are one brave canuck to plan to ride all winter. I look forward to hearing how it goes. Maybe I'll try myself.

I think we stumbled onto the same website. Those guys were responsive to my email questions, but only had a chopper style bike in stock at the time I contacted them. I wasn't really interested to go that way for a bike I'd be riding to work, so looked elsewhere.

I believe it's a 66 cc motor mine's to have on board, with a 36 tooth sproket to give it a lower rpm at commuting speed. :-D

Cheers,

Brenton