Does size really matter?!

GoldenMotor.com

Zen Wolf

Jun 5, 2011
CT
I have an engine that says it should work on a 26-27 " bike. I have my eyes on a 29 in her at Wally world. What is the size and what wouldni need to do to have my current engine on the bike I want from walmart? If it's a matter of a new longer chain that is fine. Also if it makes a difference I have a frame adaptor kit for the engine.

moonshiner

Apr 23, 2011
tennessee
i like bikes with 29 inch wheels , they are very stable and grip the road well , as a downside they are harder to pedal cause of the increased contact patch , the cruiser is extra brutal to pedal without the motor running ...nothing a little gear tweaking and a good 3 speed hub wouldn't fix .

drn2

Zen Wolf

Jun 5, 2011
CT
i like bikes with 29 inch wheels , they are very stable and grip the road well , as a downside they are harder to pedal cause of the increased contact patch , the cruiser is extra brutal to pedal without the motor running ...nothing a little gear tweaking and a good 3 speed hub wouldn't fix .

drn2
That's crazy that's the same bike I wanted! Question answered! Thanks so much fir the in put guys!!!.xx.