ATTN: Florida People Please Sign In

GoldenMotor.com

Fulltimer

Aug 13, 2010
Saint Augustine, FL
Too far away to give any help in person. How about posting a picture of the bike you plan on using. Maybe someone would be able to suggest something. Two stroke or 4?

Terry

decoherence

Aug 23, 2010
sebring,fl
in sw , punta gorda , building , could use help on motor mounts,, needing an offset mount also may need help checking this to see if anyone responds
there are probably closer people but i would be glad to help.
i live in sebring. google maps say it is an hour & a half trip.

what i did for mounts was i went to tractor supply. & walked around & around till i found some extra heavy duty hinges.
they were not even drilled to attach to anything. just 2 pieces of un-drilled thick steel hinged together. the hinge pin will prolly get loose but then i will run a bolt through it.

hayneseeee

Jan 15, 2010
punta gorda,fl
Tractor supply i'll check it out I was going to purchase the offset mounts by aampt the rear of the bike is good the chain hits the motor mount on the seat post I need to kick out 3/8" which is what the amptt mounts will do I've been to Sebring many times golfing you have alot of back roads that would be perfect for riding I have pictures but don't have the smarts to attach to this post where is the attachment key

decoherence

Aug 23, 2010
sebring,fl
Tractor supply i'll check it out I was going to purchase the offset mounts by aampt the rear of the bike is good the chain hits the motor mount on the seat post I need to kick out 3/8" which is what the amptt mounts will do I've been to Sebring many times golfing you have alot of back roads that would be perfect for riding I have pictures but don't have the smarts to attach to this post where is the attachment key
i also have the international sebring raceway about 3-4 miles away. i can always clearly hear the cars every weekend.

i could have kicked out the engine a lil bit more also & shimmed the rear sprocket. just for more peace of mind to keep the chain away from the tire.

i plan on getting a drill press to attach my dremel to & see if i can get a few tiny pieces of billet to mill a better mounts.