best price on grubee gt5?

GoldenMotor.com

pedalchopper

May 9, 2010
Ft Myers beach Florida
Hey,
Really like the grubee GT5 kit I got from King motors...

I ordered a cheaper motor but they found out they were out of the one I ordered so upgraded me to a GT5 - I loved the kit!

I would like to get a good price on another - any suggestions!

Thanks!

mojoman288

Apr 26, 2010
Toledo, OH
All 2 stroke kits are being outlawed by the EPA, no new ones for 2010. They still have leftover 2 strokes at most vendors. However, there are 4 stroke kits, they cost about $350, but will last way longer than 2 strokes. Common 4 strokes are the Huasheng and Dax Titan. The Titan is essentially an upgraded Huasheng. So you can check those out.

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
mojo - if you can't substantiate, don't state.

http://motorbicycling.com/f3/re-2-cycle-engine-embargo-19440.html
The EPA doesn't do "embargos" or even "ban" engine types - they regulate emission laws with the primary impact effecting new, registered vehicles such as those for marine use (2 stroke outboards).

EVERY year we get the same panic story, EVERY year we ask for concrete proof - any actual substantiation for the rumors generated by a few unscrupulous four-stroke vendors, EVERY year we get nothing but more rumors and hearsay... yet the engines are always still available.

It's true the supply dwindles and the price goes up about this time of year - but that's got much more to do with the summer riding season and supply and demand than anything else. I suspect were any of this founded in fact - actual proof (copies of EPA regulation, licensing, tariffs, etc.) would be posted all over the net, yet there's nothing but rumor.

Instead what we get is this: EPA ban two-stroke - Google Search - with the same old panic every year like clockwork for at least the past decade with the US Environmental Protection Agency itself saying nothing at all...

I'm still waiting for someone to prove me wrong...

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Like I said in another thread, a few dealers who are trying to push 4 strokes keep saying "the sky is falling" on 2 strokes. But others continue to import them by the container full.