Where can I buy a pk80/will billet head be available?

GoldenMotor.com

bluenosegoat

Dec 29, 2009
arizona
I have built several bikes now and I have been watching Pirate cycles about their performance engines and Jims billet head but have yet to see either for sale. I am really wanting to get one or the other and also where can I buy a pk80? I have only seen them available from pirate and they are always out of stock. I just sent Pirate an email about a possible waiting list or something, anyone know anything about the availability of these go fast items?

bluenosegoat

Dec 29, 2009
arizona
I am looking for a pk80 because that is the engine that the billet head from Manic will fit. I was just told that the X80 engines I have are the newer version of the pk80 from BGF. From what I understand the pk80 and my x80's are actually 68.5cc engines.

troyboy

Your East Coast Gasbike Connection
Apr 18, 2009
Wista ma
UPDATE!!!!!!

I have another batch of high comp heads coming within the next 2 weeks. Only problem is they sell allot faster then they can be made. I have been ordering double the usuall amount and reordering upon arrival. I would like to prevent the out of stock thing from happening all together. Jim and I are working on a plan to have all manic parts readily available through us at all times. Its in the works now.

Thanks for your patience,
Justin

metalliatic

Mar 14, 2010
Louisville Ky
i bought a motor from "boy go fast" and i have a billet head on it. its sapposed to be a 68.5 cc but it looks the same as all the others. i dont think that any motor is any better quality. it like saying one terd stinks less then the other. all the motors are made in sweat shops in china. do you think they care if they are quality or not? any motor that sells for $75 brand new is not going to be the best quality. but for the price they do what you need them to and if the blow up then just buy another one. if you want high performance and quality then my a moroni for 10 times the price.

bluenosegoat

Dec 29, 2009
arizona
There must be some small differences in the engines as the head is designed for the pk80. I am just having fun with these cheap little engines and I'm happy with what the little engines can do. The cylinder head will complete my engine on my "go fast bike" so I am still patiently waiting. I will be checking in with Pirate on a daily basis in hopes of getting a couple. This is the least expensive motorized hobby I've found and I'm just having fun with it. Justin with Pirate was very quick to respond to my email and like the other vendors I've dealt with that sponser this forum they are great!