Diesel Engines and Conversions

GoldenMotor.com

meowy84

Jul 18, 2009
Canada
my kids new diesel
Congrats! Looks great. I especially like the exhaust stack a la Peterbilt semi. Now if you could only get the whistling turbo sounds and the sound the engine makes on the downshifts. :)

Anyways, wow you work quick. One weekend you come up with an idea and next weekend it's done. I got my HT kit almost a year ago and still haven't found the time to put it on. :(

palmclub

Feb 17, 2010
Los Olivos Ca.
Meowy,, nine days start to finsh my kids a real pro active kind of a guy,plus he just loves diesel hes waiting for my cummings so he can blow it out ,, or up but ya this thing has everyone in town looking harly bikers come into town and just shake their heads and go home with there brains a grindin on how2 their going to do it cheers Poul

jared8783

May 13, 2009
Elkhart, IN
that is a pretty cool diesel bike
just curious
is that legal where you live

I have always wanted to find a 50cc diesel so i could do it legally
But if 200cc puts out 4.5 hp i doubt a 50 would put out a sufficient 2 hp

have ya figured out yet what kinda fuel mileage you are getting yet?

palmclub

Feb 17, 2010
Los Olivos Ca.
legal till ya get caught, ya i guess its a moped, still workin out the bugs ,, we in calif. need a 2 horse to be legal if you find one let me know i guess its a parade bike

TerrontheSnake

Jun 1, 2009
Oregon
If the HT's are modified into diesel they will likely explode or destroy themselves internally, not something I wanna try. I do like the big diesel and smokestack on that bike bike though!

palmclub

Feb 17, 2010
Los Olivos Ca.
jared, ya might be have to buy alot,, looks ok i really like the diesel we bought its a lot moter but it is over the limit i would like to check that one out at least its heavy if you find a light one its pribable not going to last cheers Poul

palmclub

Feb 17, 2010
Los Olivos Ca.
Meowy. i got a trike,, sooner or later,, i,m just finishin my bike its a EZ moter what a pleasure its great no more nickol and dime me i,m so done with 2 strokes i still got a 2 stroke on a beach cruizer rides preety good but its not a pleasure!!!!